Osram Encelium Lighting Controls
The world’s premier addressable energy management system
Encelium is lighting the way with the Energy Management System™ (EMS™) – the world’s first addressable lighting control system geared specifically for energy management. Building managers are looking for a solution that can simultaneously meet the challenge of rising energy costs and reduce their carbon footprint, while delivering the shortest possible payback.
Encelium’s EMS™ delivers the most advanced lighting energy management system which can reduce commercial building lighting energy costs up to 50 – 75%. Watch the Six Smart Strategies Video below to see how.
ENCELIUM – next generation Light Management,
ENCELIUM by OSRAM is an integrated DALI based light management system that allows energy savings in a very convenient and versatile way. The core of the system, the innovative Polaris 3D software, provides comprehensive control of the whole lighting from anywhere via remote access. Thanks to the scalability of the system architecture, ENCELIUM works with any building size, offering very simple integration into existing building management systems.
This way, you can change and enhance your lighting at the click of a mouse – and make your building fit for the future.
All ENCELIUM light management components, including planning and commissioning, are part of the full OSRAM solution and benefit from over 100 years of experience in lighting.
Why choose Encelium?
- Comprehensive control of an entire lighting system from anywhere via remote access
- Real-time control and analysis of energy consumption for faster response
- Colour gradient view options for simplified troubleshooting
- Utilize all six lighting control strategies in parallel to maximize energy savings
- Adaptable with any lighting technology or building size through various component interfaces
- Utilizes wireless and wired devices on the same system
- Connect and control DALI and Phase-Cut dimmable leads to the same system
- Can integrate into other BMS systems via a BACnet interface
- Making space and lighting layout changes without rewiring through simple drag and drop commands in software
- Drag and click mouse to highlight occupancy sensors and apply one time out settings to all
- Drag one zone to another to copy a scene to another zone
- Select and drag time slots to set lighting schedules through familiar calendar views